Wednesday 3 March 2010

Fancy a cup of tea?

Where would we be without a cup of tea?

For me, tea is a perfect pick me up at 6am in the morning or at 4pm in the afternoon. And what better way to enjoy it than with your favourite biscuit, whilst you're busy working in the garden shed.

My favourite at the moment is the classic Tunnock's Caramel - did you know that 'more than 5,000,000 of these biscuits are made and sold every week?' Made by T. Tunnock Ltd in Scotland this milk chocolate caramel wafer is the perfect complement to a mug of Yorkshire tea.

If you want to find your perfect biscuit and have some fun too, I recommend visiting www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com for inspiration.

If you fancy a cup of tea, and a sit down whilst talking shop, please write to me at nina@littlehousepr.co.uk I'll bring the biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment