Monday 22 November 2010

Not long now... it's almost time for Advent!

Advent seems to come around faster every year, especially when you have children and lots of present to plan and wrap, but I always look forward to the countdown to Christmas.

As a child, I loved opening the little windows of the nativity calendar. It seemed to make each day magical and full of expectation. So much so that it almost seems a shame that our children now expect TV character calendars filled with chocolate.

So to carry on the magic, but with an inevitable 'modern' twist, I've found these little, rusty advent buckets from Ruby & The Crow at the recent House & Garden Spirit of Christmas Fair.

This merry chain will soon be hung in my home and filled with chocolates for the family to enjoy, including me!

No comments:

Post a Comment