Monday 24 May 2010

Hot, hot, hot or should I say ho, ho, ho?


Well what can I say other than in a typically, British fashion, it's too hot! Working in the shed today is absolutely beautiful, but if I'm honest it could do with being a little cooler. Still, what a beautiful day to be working at Little House PR.

It's a busy day too as Breeze has just launched its Autumn/Winter collection, so I'm already speaking to journalists about their Christmas issues - fancy that!

If you're already thinking ahead to those cooler days then take a look at these cute little trays. Country Living and 25 Beautiful Homes magazine already have their eye on them, so I recommend keeping a look out for them in Breeze's gorgeous shop on Trinity Street in Cambridge and online www.breeze.uk.com from October.


No comments:

Post a Comment